Grundig radiogram Mandello 3WE/FM (Algemeen)

door Pandu Rajan @, 01-08-2021, 09:45 (971 dagen geleden)

Dear Forum members

I am in the process of repairing the above radiogram. The radio chasis is CS155WE/f.MS . In this set the OFF push button does not have a integral switch but a separate ON/OFF switch is mounted on the chasis and this switch is operated by a string which is attached to the OFF pushbutton. Since the switch had become faulty somebody had bypassed the switch and removed the string which was attached to the OFF push button. I wanted to bring this into original operating condition. I removed the switch and with great difficulty dismantled the same. The switch was cleaned and fitted back. There is a spring attached to the lever of the switch and keeps it always in ON position. I have a attached a new thread from the OFF push button to the lever of the switch. When the off pushbutton is pressed the thread pulls the switch lever bringing the switch to the OFF position. When any of the band switch push button is pressed the Off push button gets released and due to the spring the switch comes to ON position. But this arrangement is not working satisfactorily. The schematic or the service manual does not give any details of this arrangement. Can anybody help me in this regard and also has the complete service manual for this radio chasis?

Best Regards

P.Rajan

Complete draad:

RSS Feed van berichtenreeks