PT5210 Sync Generator (Algemeen)

door Sickdear ⌂ @, Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand, 19-05-2024, 06:37 (112 dagen geleden)

Hallo, ik ben hier om te praten over de PT5210 Varitime Sync Generator (van DK-Technologies, niet van PTV), een synchronisatiegenerator die verschillende testbeelden kan weergeven, waaronder ook het Philips Circle Pattern (ten onrechte als "PM5544"). 16:9/4:3 en PAL/NTSC De prijs van PT5210 is 129 Amerikaanse dollars (of 4.659,23 Thaise baht) van EBay.
[image]
:-)

--
Sickdear

PT5210 Sync Generator

door Roland Huisman @, Zwolle, 19-05-2024, 10:17 (112 dagen geleden) @ Sickdear

Iets met nekharen... :slp

PT5210 Sync Generator

door Sickdear ⌂ @, Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand, 19-05-2024, 10:19 (112 dagen geleden) @ Roland Huisman

Het is absoluut geen hack, geloof ons.

--
Sickdear

PT5210 Sync Generator

door Forumbeheer @, Delft / Haarlem, 19-05-2024, 12:43 (112 dagen geleden) @ Sickdear
Gewijzigd door Forumbeheer, 19-05-2024, 13:02

You were warned not to open new topics about roughly the same subject willy nilly. First consult with yourself what you want and what you want out of this forum and try not to annoy the people you apparently want to participate in your topics.

You can ask questions, tell stories, show your setup, etc. But be clear and concrete about it. It now looks like a bit of rambling in a phantasy world about stuff you don't have much knowledge about, stuff you don't have. I don't even know if you're asking whether you should buy this PT5210 or that you're selling it or neither.

I will be closing all of your topics. You're not banned yet, but you should take at least a two week break from the forum. I guess you will need at least that time to search yourself for what you want out of this and how to go about it.

Also, if what you want is people sending you stuff, you should turn to ebay or other sales sites.

P.s. If you decide to come back, please use English. The machine translation to Dutch you're using might contribute to the vagueness and rambling nature of your posts.