introduction (Algemeen)

door enrlaz, 30-03-2013, 16:14 (4060 dagen geleden)

I live in Italy, I’m 53 years old and i not speak holland language so pls answer to me in english. I met this forum during a search on Internet. My passion depart from 2007 when I want to make alive my old Ferguson BigBoard 1. With collaboration of a friend and a so strong dedication I connected drive units, create cp/m diskettes using Dave Dunfield’s program IMD. Then passion take me to do many searches on Internet on the world around this great board and what happened around it. All information are available on my website www.vintagesbc.it (for now not in Holland language, but you can click on a flags to translate all pages automatically in English language). The main reason cause I’m here is that during 1982-1982 a Holland person with name Andy (Andrè) Bakkers designed and sold some interesting interfaces (Sasi interface, 1MB DRAM board, and so on) for Ferguson Bigboards (I for first and the for II). He worked at Department of Electrical and Computer University of Twente (Netherlands) and I thinks he will retired. What I’m searching is to collect much information as possible around Ferguson Bigboard and offer them free to understand better those far times with it. http://www.vintagesbc.it/?page_id=262&gtlang=en
Of course other interesting opinions and help for experiences exchange will be great to do.
Regards
Enrico – Pisa (ITALY)

Complete draad:

RSS Feed van berichtenreeks